Are there many of you that are going to take part in the competitive intelligence work?
Cooperate and share the knowledge within the organization with a Competitive Intelligence Portal.
In the standard-version it is simple to add a monitoring page to an existing intra-net or homepage. An advance portal helps communicate clearly to the rest of the organization what the media monitoring accomplishes and to draw from this collected knowledge effectively.
A news portal can contain the following:
- Result from the agents that the administrator chooses to publish via for instance: XML, RSS or HTML for integration with your own systems, intranet or portals, for example. NewsTicker.
- Tabs (articles over time / county / newspaper / source / relevance),
- MultiMail directly from the portal (Readers can choose to receive mail alerts directly from the portal).
- Log-in possibilities for users in the portal with the option to create their own agents,
- Creation of sub-pages for higher flexibility in search terms, categories and so on.
- Personal start-page for every register user,
- The possibility for administrators to print out a RSS-flow per agent in the portal for publishing on Intra-net pages, personal use, homepages and so on.
- The ability to get statistics over the number of visitors/pageviews per day and month.
- See which articles are the most read, which sources and agents get the most hits.
- Moderator functionality, (user can choose wich articles to publish),
- The possibility for the administrator to publish their own news in the portal and link news to the intra-net,
- Five development-hours included
The portal can also integrate with third-party material via FTP- or XML-import.