Newsmachine offers a number of different options when exporting search results and analyzes. Review the options below to see what works best for you. We are constantly looking for new ways to create insights with the help of our tools, if you have an idea, do not hesitate to contact us.
Export via Report Template
The fastest way to create analytics is to use one of our classic report templates. They offer a compact display of key metrics and export to Word (docx) file.
- Click “Analysis” in the top menu
- Click “Create Statistics” in the left menu
- Select report template
- Standard contains
- Advertising over time
- Distribution by media type
- Distribution by country
- Distribution by county
- Distribution per source (Top 10)
- Advertising per source
- Advanced contains
- Analysis of press clippings
- Standard incl. (reach / ad value) contains
- Same as Standard
- Ad value
- Standard contains
- Select agents and / or folders with Press Clip
- Select start date and end date
- Select channels that you want to include / exclude
- Advanced settings
- Group meetings at different time intervals daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Change whether the number of hits should be counted per unique hit or per total number of hits
- Click update to view the report
Export of Dashboard
If you have already created a Dashboard via our guide https://market.newsmachine.com/knowledge-base/skapa-dashboard/ , you can easily export it via our export tool.
- Click “Dashboard” in the top menu
- Click “Export” in the left menu
The process consists of four simple steps
- Select Custom Report (Dashboard) or one of our standard reports by clicking.
- For standard reports, you can select any number of agents (at least 1)
- Select date range
- Select file format and download
- If there are searches for agents that are not yet complete, you will see a warning here and tips on action. For example, if you want to create an analysis back to 2018 but have only done a reverse search for 2019, you need to redo and wait for the search to be completed.