Create Press Room
The press room is a service where you store your archive with historical press releases and press material in the form of pictures, films and other documents.
You can integrate the press room on your own website and / or view it directly on pressmachine.se. You can see what it looks like in Newsmachine’s press room
The process for creating a new Press Room is described below.
- Click Press in the top menu
- Click on Press Room in the top menu
- Click Settings in the left menu
- This opens up a menu for default settings for the press room, see the image above.
- Organization name – The name of your organization, appears in the title of the page.
- Press room URL – A permanent link to your press room, choose wisely
- Logo image – Select or upload a logo here. We recommend that you upload in .png format for the sharpest possible image.
- Boilerplate – Description that ends up at the bottom of the page, summarize your organization here.
- Strapline – Short text that lies under the logo.
- Organization description – Description that ends up at the top of the page, summarize your organization briefly here.
- Website URL – Link to your organization’s website, ends up at the bottom of the page.
- Address details – Street, Postcode, City, Country, Postbox
- Visibility – Decide if the link to the press room will be displayed on Pressmachine.se. Switch to Visible when you are happy with what the press room looks like.
- Do not forget to press Save after making your changes.
You can choose to link your social media feeds to the press room. Facebook, twitter and / or LinkedIn
- Click on social media in the left menu
- Click add account and select one of the accounts linked to Newsmachine Riposte, go to Social -> Settings to link more social media accounts.
- Click move up or down to toggle the order in which they appear in the Press Room. Click delete to delete.
If you link a Facebook page to the Press Room, new posts of the page will be published in the Press Room.
If you link a LinkedIn page to the Press Room, new posts of the page will be published in the Press Room.
If you link a Twitter account to the press room, all new tweets of the account will be published in the press room.
You can choose to publish your press room on your own domain, detailed instructions can be found on the Own domain page
Embedded settings let you choose what your press room should look like in embedded mode. For example on your own website.
You can choose which parts of the press room you want to include in embedded mode. And number of hits. If you need to use a custom font in, you can upload it here.
Use the CSS box to customize the style of your embedded press room.