How can we help?
Advanced report settings
In addition to the basic options for news reports, we also have a large number of options for advanced users. Go to your report on the Edit Report page and tap advanced.
- Text size: Can be increased to improve readability
- Article flow: In what order do you want the articles to appear in the report?
- Chronological (default): All articles are displayed in chronological order, with the most recent at the top.
- Divided by agent group: If you have agent groups defined, the groups are listed in alphabetical order. Meetings from agents without a group will end up in the group uncategorized.
- Divided by agent: The agents are listed in alphabetical order.
- Email format:
- Per receiver (default): Allows to adjust at receiver level
- HTML: To allow all users to receive HTML mail
- TEXT: Select this if you do not want to include HTML in the email.
- Send blank reports: Do you want to receive an email even if no new hits have been received during the period?
- Send only published hits: Send only hits that you have chosen to publish, perfect if you want a more controlled flow.
- Truncate quotes: Quotations from some files become very long, truncate by default to increase readability.
- Include charts with articles over time: Includes bar charts with the hits over the time period, deselect if you find it unnecessary.
- Include charts with tonality: Calculates and shows tonality for all the hits in the report, note that you need to start the analysis manually during automatic analysis.
- Include charts with tonality: Calculates and displays word clouds for all hits in the report, note that you need to start the analysis manually during automatic analysis.
- Include Smart Report Link: Choose to remove the Smart Report link.
- Maximum number of responses per agent: If you think the news reports are too long or short, you can adjust this, you can always go in the inbox to see the hits that did not fit in the report.